Saturday, October 8, 2011

Le Kindle Français Est Arrivé


Yesterday Amazon launched its French Kindle Store with 35,000 French-language book titles to choose from. At the same time, Amazon unveiled the first French-language Kindle, calling it the smallest, lightest and most affordable Kindle ever. Priced at just 99€, the newest Kindle will be released on October 14 but you can pre-order it now by clicking hereThe Kindle store now offers more than 825,000 books--including thousands of global best sellers--in English and other languages as well as Kindle versions of major French newspapapers such as Le Monde, Le Figaro, Liberation and others. For all the details, see the Amazon press release here and a full story on Wired.com here.

3 comments:

  1. I just bought a kindle in the UK, why is it that just when you buy something a newer version comes out? This looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now do you think I can get French books for my American Kindle? And do you think I'd read them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jules! I was only looking last week on how to download French books on my tablet and now I've done it. I'm ready for my travels ;) with 20 English abd French books!

    ReplyDelete